13/02/2010

opening the 4th folder - neljäs kansio auki

Pretty Gingham tagged me to show the 4th photo in my 4th photo folder. I've done this before, and I had the same problem then: my 4th folder is titled self-portraits but I'm still not sure if I want to show my face here in the web... So, here's a black and white version of one the photos in that folder (not done now but a couple of years ago for some work related thing). And yes, it was a bad hair day.


***

Pretty Gingham haastoi näyttämään neljännen kuvan neljännestä kuvakansiostani. Olen tehnyt tämän jutun aikaisemminkin, ja ongelma oli silloin sama kuin nytkin: se neloskansio on omakuvakansioni, enkä vieläkään tiedä tahdonko näyttää naamaani täällä netissä.... Siispä tässä on mustavalkoversio yhdestä kansion kuvasta, tehty pari vuotta sitten johonkin työjuttuun liittyen. Ja juu-u, tukka on tosi pahasti.




Edit: Oops, I forgot to tag someone to do this! And I think I won't do it at all, not this time. Come on and participate, anyone who feels like it.


Edit: Hups, unohtuipa haastaa seuraavat osallistujat! Ja taitaa se jäädä tekemättäkin tällä kertaa. Osallistukoon ken tuntee kutsun :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this!